November 1-7, 2021

 Monday I went to the post office before work to pick up Paul's last birthday present because they wouldn't deliver it for some reason.  I made curry for dinner and bran muffins for breakfast for the week.  

Happy Birthday to Rachel on Tuesday!

Tuesday I made salmon for dinner.  Wednesday I made chicken rolls. 
Thursday we interviewed two more candidates and we liked both of them.  Scott didn't seem to 
prefer one above the other, so we'll see which one he extends the offer to.  They both would
 probably accept because they recently moved back to Dallas and are ready to start working.  
I made a creamy tomato pasta to use up the rest of our vegetables for the week before going to 
the Relief Society activity.  We made felt nativity puppets.  It was a cute activity and I got to get
 to know more sisters in the ward. 

Happy Anniversary to Mykael and Peter on Friday!

I was getting ready for work when I saw a spider in the bathroom and it took me about 20
 minutes to muster up the courage to kill it with one of Paul's shoes.  Scott was out of the office 
on Friday for dental surgery.  Even with him gone, I still had a busy day.  I still got home well
 before Paul did and was able to get a lot done.  I practiced piano, read my ebook to prepare for 
the baby classes I'll be taking soon, and did some crafts for the nursery.  Once Paul got home we 
got some pizza for dinner then did our grocery shopping.  

Saturday we went to the Dallas temple for an endowment session.  It was our first time attending
 the temple in Dallas since moving here!  crazy.  It was a beautiful day, so we went on a walk 
afterward.  Then Paul needed to go into lab for a little while.  Later we went out to dinner at a 
new place that had high reviews but we were both disappointed with it.  Then we went to the mall 
by our house and hung out there for a couple of hours.  

Sunday was another beautiful day, so we went for a walk after church.  Later we had a new couple
 in the ward over for dinner and games. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 22-28, 2021

November 8-14, 2021

November 29 - December 5. 2021