November 15-21, 2021

 Monday Ben flew to Paris and, from updates from my mom, he arrived safe and sound.  I made a seven-layer dip for our dinner and Paul made quesadillas to go with it when he got home.

Tuesday I FaceTimed with Clare (Gottschall) Schramm.  We talked for almost 3 hours.  It was really fun to talk and catch up with her.  I made coconut cod again this week but it didn't make very much, so we also had some leftover dip.

Wednesday Paul started his training for the 2MP machine.  He said it went really well.  I FaceTimed with Brianna after work on Wednesday.  It was so fun to talk to her and see her cute girls.  She started making dinner toward the end of the call and I got to talk to Jacob for a little bit too.  I made cajun chicken pasta for dinner.

Thursday I talked to our leasing office about getting our carpets cleaned and they scheduled it for December 2nd but then called back and asked if the carpet people could come this next Wednesday.  That will be nice because we will have clean carpets prior to the holidays.  

Friday was a busy day for Paul.  He had a meeting with Dr. Nam that lasted two hours at 3:30 PM and he wasn't able to finish his lab work until 8 PM.  It was a 12 hour day.  Then we grabbed some dinner and did our grocery shopping.  Then we just went straight to bed after that.

Saturday Paul helped a family in the ward move into their new home.  I was in a virtual baby care class while he did that.  It sounds like a lot of people showed up to help, so he was done in less than an hour.  My class was still going on when he got home and he was feeling productive.  So while I was in my class he deep cleaned the whole apartment.  After the class, we went on a little lunch date before we went to the temple for a session in the afternoon.  Paul had to go into lab for a couple of hours, so he did that when we got back from the temple.  I was going to work on some projects but ended up taking a nap while he was gone.  Then I practiced piano and we watched a movie together.

Sunday we went to church and the kids had so much energy in Primary.  The chorister was not very patient with how talkative they were.  Later in the afternoon, we met up with my ministering sister and her husband, Alyssa and Jordan.  They invited us to do a scavenger hunt in the arts district in downtown Dallas.  It was super fun!  They used an app that gave clues to sculptures in the area and we got to figure out some puzzles and learn some history about the art and the area.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 22-28, 2021

November 8-14, 2021

November 29 - December 5. 2021