Monday started with my 30-week doctor's appointment. Everything looks good and baby Mary is healthy. Then I went to work and the gym then came home and made an enchilada casserole. Thank you to Wendy for the package! and Happy Birthday to Hannah! Tuesday I got a pregnancy support belt because I started having ligament pain over the weekend and my doctor recommended I get one for like the third time, so I finally did. I made coconut-crusted cod with sweet chili sauce for dinner. Wednesday, I chatted with mom about the shower for Thursday, I made lasagna for dinner and requested an appointment with a potential pediatrician. Thursday morning I got a call from the pediatrician's office and they said that I just need to make an appointment once I am discharged from the hospital and that I will be taken care of by their nursing staff until they can get an appointment with the doctor scheduled (several months after the birth). I didn't like...
Comments
Post a Comment